- The Scripture
- We believe that the Bible both old and new testaments is the
inspired word of God and reveals Jesus Christ in His fullness. We believe that the Bible both old and new testaments is the inspired word of
God and reveals Jesus Christ in His fullness.
- The Godhead
- We believe that God is manifested in three persons- the Father, the Son, and
the Holy Spirit- being co-equal but serving different roles.
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. We believe the scriptures declare
his virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and substitutionary work on the cross, his resurrection from the dead, his ascension
to the right hand of God, his eminent return to the earth as king.
- The Fall of Man
- We believe that man was created in God's image to have fellowship with him.
However, through voluntary sin mankind incurred not only physical death, but
also spiritual separation from God.
- The Redemption of Man
- We believe that the Son of God came to earth in the person of Jesus to
become the messiah and redeemer of mankind. By his work on the cross and through
the resurrection he became the bridge between God and man.
- Complete Redemption
- We believe that the redemptive work covers a persons spiritual, physical,
emotional and mental life.
- The New Birth
- We believe that if a person believes in his heart and confesses with his
mouth that the Lord Jesus Christ is the son of God and that God raised him from
the dead he will be saved. Jesus himself said to Nichodemus that a man must be
born of the spirit to enter the kingdom of God.
- The Church
- We believe that church is the body of Christ. A community of believers whose
mission is to worship God, share the gospel with the world, make disciples,
encourage and lift up the believers.
- Water Baptism
- We believe in water baptism by immersion as experienced by Jesus. We believe
that this is an outward expression of an inward rebirth. By this act a person is
signifying the death and burial of his former life and the resurrection of the
new life in Jesus Christ. We do not believe it is mandatory for a person to be
baptized in water to enter into heaven.
- We believe that the Lord's supper symbolically expresses the covenant made
between God and man through the body and the blood of Jesus Christ. He told us
to do this in remembrance of him.
- Infilling of Holy Spirit
- We believe that the infilling of Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to
the New Birth, evidenced by speaking in other tongues, that empowers believers
to be witnesses and live overcoming lives.